Thursday, October 11, 2007

Is this thing on?

I just wanted to check on whether or not you were finding this useful as a class...I haven't been receiving any work in progress thus far or comments...I'll scale my posts back if the class isn't finding this terribly useful.

I'm going to have a norman rig with built in prop switching available for next class and will go over file referencing as well as the technical issues of dealing with props. If anyone would like to use it, email me and I'll send it your way.

In the interim, one tool I can't live without for this sort of thing is sean nolan's snWorldSpaceTool.mel - it's up at his site or in the class drop off folder from week 1, I believe. I'll get into the mechanics of how to deal with space switching soon...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a question for you. How can I upload video files on this blog so that you can see them?

coop said...

i left it open to make your own posts here, or post to youtube or google video and send me the link and i'll make sure it gets updated

Sean Nolan said...

snWorldSpace? Who uses that? Your're actually letting people use that? Haha. Guess I should get around to writing version 2.0 sometime soon.