Thursday, November 15, 2007

5 more to go

Hard to believe we're this far into the class. With 5 more classes to go, that really means we have 4 more weeks of actually working on our animations. In the realm of animation, this isn't a lot of time. The last few weeks are slotted to be allocated for a personal piece, and I'd like to open that time up to work on pieces that will either help your reel out, for those of you preparing demo reels. This time is also open to polish older assignments. I would however, like a plan of attack from everyone for the rest of the term. As animation is mostly about planning and decision making, I'd like to see you all take on a manageable project that will allow you time to polish your work.

Also, if there are lecture topics or areas you'd like me to focus on, let me know.

No comments: