Monday, May 12, 2008

the last week.

Ok..we're doubling up this week. The makeup class is happening on Wednesday in room 805 at 7pm. As a special treat, you'll have a guest teacher, Paul Hermann, my former lead from Activision. Paul is a great resource and has a really critical eye, so bring your work and point him to the right directories. It's also a good opportunity for you to ask questions about the industry and what game studios look for in reels.

We'll also have our final class on Thursday. Bring in your work from this term at a reasonable file size (this means you, Karen Kwak, of the 2500 pixel wide playblasts) as it's time for final grades.


Everyone's been doing great work lately...don't lose steam this week - this is the stage where you can really make your work shine.

6 comments:

Edward said...

Is the makeup class the same time as our Thursday class (7:00 pm - 9:50 pm)???

jeff said...

yes. same time. i realize this is last minute. Let me know if you won't be able to make it in advance and i'll allow the absence, though I encourage you to attend.

Brent said...

Jeff, I probably won't be able to make it. I'm real limited as to when I can be on campus, and I'm disappointed that I'll miss this one.

Asteroid Blues said...

sorry for the big file
I'll make sure that I bring 720*480
is that right?
anyway I totally for got whole time that i'm not supposed to that.
but I'll make sure this time.
thanks for reminding me!

Margot Elyse said...

Soo.. It's about 30 minutes until class, and it *just* occured to me. Room 805, 7pm, has a class. Portfolio 1 :) Whoops. I say we have a throw-down!

Margot Elyse said...

Anyone who is running late: We're in 351.