Tuesday, September 9, 2008

the syllabus

I had a good meeting with Chris Armstrong about the syllabus and goals of this class. The end result was that he felt it could be a bit more free form, provided I teach the course requirements.

This is good news for you guys though...it doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on you by any means, but it does mean that we can restructure the course to your individual goals. This also doesn't mean to just bring in the same assignment for months on end...just go over with me in advance what you'd like to do and we can start tailoring the lectures to the classwork.

As an example, I posted a revised syllabus here. It's not the new syllabus, but merely an attempt to revise it.

I'd like to start tailoring this course more towards polish and refined animations

No comments: