ok..you owe me a playblast on your dialogue piece and i'm happy to critique it.
The walk..i'm more curious at how you resolved last week's assignment, but let's look at it.
it's a little unfinished right now, but in the right direction.
areas to address
- feet. around f17 it doesn't feel like the correct passing pose. f22, the right foot doesn't take off in that muybridge/richard williams standard way. check out reference and my pdfs on cycles for the main foot poses in a walk. basically it isn't lifting back and up enough.
- head. keep it relatively locked straight ahead right now it hitches at the end of the cycle throwing it off.
- hips. aren't rotating in either direction. right now they're making the pose feel static and flat.
- root/pelvis, main node thingy. not much y movement. remember. quick fall, slow rise. it also moves on the x over each step.
- spine. wavelike motion forwards and back, slight curve inward as it's over each foot.
- shoulders/top spine. should start further back and rotate a little forwards.